Pomfret Fish – 10 pieces
Parsley leaves – 200 gm
Cheese Singles – 6 pieces
Lime – 6 to 8 pieces
Ground Garam Masala or Tandoori Masala
Garlic (2 whole), Onion (4 whole), Green chilies (4 -6), Green pepper(1 large), Ginger (20 gm),Tomato (2 whole)
Rice flour & Corn flour
- Heat 1 table spoon of butter or olive oil in a pan. Add chopped green chilies, garlic and green peppers to it and stir as it crackles. Fry for 2 – 3 minutes and then add the chopped onions and ginger and further fry for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add 3 table spoon of Garam Masala or Tandoori Masala and ground pepper and stir for 5 minutes adding 2 table spoon of water twice in between. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and 6 slices of cheese and cook till the cheese melt and had blended with the mixture.
- Empty the mixture into a grinder and add freshly chopped parsley and blend until it becomes a paste. Add fresh lime juice and salt to taste to the mixture.
- Clean the fish and marinate it with the mixture and then add rice flour and corn flour in the ratio 3:1 so as to form a light coating over the fish. Keep it aside for 1 and half hour.
- Shallow fry the marinated fish is olive oil.
- Serve the fish with a garnish of freshly chopped parsley and grated cheese and a slice of lime. It can also be served with garlic mint sauce.