A man named Qamran Siddhiqui residing in Delhi and running an NGO, threw black ink on the face of yoga guru Baba Ramdev while he was holding a press conference at the Constitutional Club in New Delhi,today January 14th’2012. He claimed being sent by BJP to attack Baba which the BJP denied and all other party condemned the attack.
cartoon image of Dhoni after losing matches abroad under his captaincy
What others cannot,can Visa ?
Remember the Visa Advertisement where Sachin used to say -“Visa Go Get It ” ?
Well,while the world waits Sachin’s 100th century , its only Visa which can say ….. 😀
A ” Marathi Manus” who is an Indian, first.
Anna Hazare , the synonym to Anti- Corruption Movements in India may be viewed with different perceptions in and out of India however there is no denying to one fact that it is because of him India seems to be united again. There is hardly any bar of religion, sex, state and caste supporting his cause. Be it North Indians, South Indians, North-Eastern Indians or Non-Resident Indians, after a longtime there seems to be a leader who has made Indians forget the difference of state, religion and caste to a great extent. While some find him politically motivated supporting Anti-Congress Political Parties, most seem to be die-hard fans of him.
There has only been discrimination between commoners (sufferers) and the politicians and bureaucrats in India due to him. While it would be unfair to claim all politicians inIndia are corrupt but there is no denying that most of them are. May be, some do not loot us, off our hard-earned money which we pay as taxes but surely they stoop down to all levels to gain political superiority. Even the most decent of Indian politicians are mostly involved in provoking communal discomfort in the areas of their dominance and popularity.
Congress which claims to be secular keeps pointing out how much they are bothered about the minorities of India and that’s how they divide us. There are other parties who show sympathy towards specific religions,castes and specific language-speaking citizens (regional political parties). Point is simple, corrupt are those too who in some way or the other differentiate between Indians by showing sympathy on the basis of religion, state and caste.
Well, Anna Hazare may or may not be politically motivated but surely he is a reason who made every Indian realize, he/she is an Indian first who is being continuously befooled by opportunist and/or corrupt bureaucrats and politicians of the country. Thanks to Maharashtra which has political parties like Shiv Sena and MNS who do not miss any chance to discriminate between Marathis and non-Marathis (hence divide Indians for political gains) has produced Anna Hazare who has given India a reason to turn deaf-ears to the communal and racists in the country.
Pomfret Fish – 10 pieces
Parsley leaves – 200 gm
Cheese Singles – 6 pieces
Lime – 6 to 8 pieces
Ground Garam Masala or Tandoori Masala
Garlic (2 whole), Onion (4 whole), Green chilies (4 -6), Green pepper(1 large), Ginger (20 gm),Tomato (2 whole)
Rice flour & Corn flour
- Heat 1 table spoon of butter or olive oil in a pan. Add chopped green chilies, garlic and green peppers to it and stir as it crackles. Fry for 2 – 3 minutes and then add the chopped onions and ginger and further fry for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add 3 table spoon of Garam Masala or Tandoori Masala and ground pepper and stir for 5 minutes adding 2 table spoon of water twice in between. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and 6 slices of cheese and cook till the cheese melt and had blended with the mixture.
- Empty the mixture into a grinder and add freshly chopped parsley and blend until it becomes a paste. Add fresh lime juice and salt to taste to the mixture.
- Clean the fish and marinate it with the mixture and then add rice flour and corn flour in the ratio 3:1 so as to form a light coating over the fish. Keep it aside for 1 and half hour.
- Shallow fry the marinated fish is olive oil.
- Serve the fish with a garnish of freshly chopped parsley and grated cheese and a slice of lime. It can also be served with garlic mint sauce.
Have you seen a snake swallowing its prey ?
Well, we happened to view it on our way inside dense paddy fields. The experience of capturing it was very different as we could see a helpless frog loosing its life and a desperate snake winning its meal. Neither the snake was too big nor the frog hence we found the battle worth capturing.