Lizard Cooked in child care centre in Bengal makes 25 children fall sick! by My Say | Apr 9, 2012 | Random Toons and Thoughts | 1 commentAround 25 children fell sick after a lizard got cooked accidently along with the lunch served to them in a child care centre in Howrah,West Bengal.Follow Detailed News Share1 Comment Aaron the Ogre on April 9, 2012 at 5:50 pm I’d run, too. ReplySubmit a Comment Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *CommentName * Email * Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.